Friday, September 9, 2011

1st assignment

 My summer was mostly good. I finished summer reading as soon as possible because I did not want assignment to disturb my precious summer vacation. After finishing it, I went back to my hometown and spend time with friends of mine. Plus, I went on a trip to U.K. via Thailand with my friends. Even though I was a ICU student, this is my first time that I have been abroad, so everything I heard and saw was new and interesting to me. Among them, Premier league was excellent!
 what was not good about my summer was that I was not able to travel to somewhere by bicycle because of bad weather. I felt all the unhappier  because I was really looking forward to it.

What I want to learn from this ARW is essay writing skill. Though I've found writing in English really interesting since i was at junior high school, writing in high school is quite different from that in university in terms of the length. Also, materials used in university deal with more academic topics. By making use of ARW, I want to be more persuasive writer.

1 comment:

  1. Nice start on the blog, Tomo! Your trip to the UK sounds very interesting. -Mark

    ReplyDelete